Google+ Followers

Friday, 2 May 2014

Scars On Me.

The last month has been largely overtaken with location hunting for the trailer of my feature film - that means hanging out on lots of rooftops mainly, not a bad life. Between that and my penchant for flowers I seem to have spent the whole of last month outside, which makes me very happy indeed. However I did find time to scout the BEST LOCATION EVER for a music video for the very talented Frankie Forman. I say 'found the time', it was more of an impromptu afternoon of nonsense, but the end result was the same.

The location itself, the top floor of the Assembly House in Kentish Town, has always been a personal challenge (to get up there/ live there/ climb it/ whatever) and we discovered a more macabre side to the place; there is a beam in one attic room reached only by a ladder from which a maid allegedly hanged herself, once upon a time. A tad dark. Still, it was a lot of fun assisting with Scars On Me, directed by Eva Pentel, and the song itself resonates with me - in part due to a psychedelic evening in a hairdressers with Frankie's drummer Buddy, but we won't go into that.

Check out the beautiful Frankie Forman and her song Scars On Me, released Monday 5th May!




No comments:

Post a Comment